More threads by Priya Chandra

Reaction score
If so, then the Google My Business team wants to talk to them!

Are you a small or medium business (SMB) owner based in the Bay area? If so, would you be interested in sharing your experiences with promoting your business on Google Maps through Google My Business? We want to hear from you!

This post in the Google and My Business forum provides more details as well as a sign up link.

Sounds like a great opportunity to add value to your SMB clients. What do you think?

Thanks for sharing Priya. How did I miss that??? :confused:

I told Google for years they need to have a focus group for users and solicit feedback about the product, messaging, etc. Good move on their part.

And yes would be a great way to bond with clients, if tell them about this opportunity, if they are in the area.

Thanks again!

Google just let us know there are still a few openings so if you have SF clients, this is an awesome opportunity for them AND will make you look really good! :)

I assume the organizers knew of the 3 pack changes coming, but I wonder if the actual presenters of this meeting knew. Might be an interesting meeting to hear what business owners experiences are now like after ~20 days of change.

Would also be interesting to know the results of the plumbers who are paying. Do all 20 listings on "plumbers in san francisco" pay to be there? Does anyone know the details of how this model works? PPC or pay to be #1, #2 and #3?

Really good point Dan. Sure would like to be a fly on the wall in that meeting.

I remember seeing how the pricing works somewhere. I thought it was at Mike's, but I just checked and can't find the info.

I've been very curious about the pricing myself. To date I've not found any references to how it will be structured but if anybody knows or has a resource to that info, I'd surely love to see it!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom