More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
Very detailed interview by Mike Ramsey. Looking forward to reading this. Thanks Mike.

LocalU Interview Series: Darren Shaw

Howdy, it's Mike Ramsey here and I have a confession: I love interviews. When I got started I did a local search interview series and I personally learned a ton from it. A lot has changed in the industry since the first round of interviews and it is far past time for another series celebrating great minds in the local space. Each week on LocalU we will feature a great mind in local and beyond with questions covering business, local, life, and whatever else we fancy to ask. To kick things off, we have a man who needs no introduction:

Look forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing Justin.

Thanks for sharing Justin. It's a great interview.

I've been thinking for a long time, that I should start doing interviews for the forum.
Such a great way to take a peek inside the lives and minds of the pros.
And you can often pick up some great tips too!

Actually I have a better idea brewing. :) Stay tuned. Let me see if I can pull it off.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom