More threads by Gsmithmike

Reaction score
I have a domain with PR 4, which i setup on blogger.com to write content on it, also i have a website that i write blogs, on weekly basis but it has not page rank. It still has domain authority of 34., Now i am trying to look into my options

- shall i begin posting blogs on that PR 4 domain on blogger

- Keep writing fresh content on my website?

Are the goals and focus of the blog and the website the same? If they are, and are related, I would add a blog to the website and do all your hard work at the same domain.

Are the goals and focus of the blog and the website the same? If they are, and are related, I would add a blog to the website and do all your hard work at the same domain.

Yes everything is related, but the domain on the blogger has a PR 4. A good way of ranking a website is to actually have a blog on wordpress or blogger, and SEO that as well. I wanted to see if this is an option.

I agree with Colan. If all your hard work is directed at a platform you don't own like Blogger, what would happen if Google one day decided to shut that platform down?

I'd suggest working to build up the website you own and use Blogger as a supportive tool for the content you post on your website.

I agree with Colan. If all your hard work is directed at a platform you don't own like Blogger, what would happen if Google one day decided to shut that platform down?

I'd suggest working to build up the website you own and use Blogger as a supportive tool for the content you post on your website.

Let's forget about the "Blogger", lets pretend there is this domain with PR 4 which is really good, it has a little bit of domain authority, and you have your own website with NO PR, so now you want to promote content, which one will you go with?

Colan--- blogger will live longer then me and you for sure just like wordress=)) It has been a great strategy for a long time to promote content somewhere else beside your own website, so the question is: can i do it on a PR 4 domain, i have good blogs already on my website.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom