More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
In case you guys haven't seen this article yet, there are some really solid tips in here. Some new ones that I want to try:

• Phil Rozek's tip for laminating review handouts
  • Julius Kurushko's tip for hacking backlinks (I seriously love this one and must try it)
  • Eduard de Boer's tip for a new quick citation! Never heard of Tellows before.

Which ones are you guys going to start doing?

Whoa! Good one Joy. Can't believe I missed it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Can't wait to read! Looks awesome!

It is really interesting to see how multifaceted local search is becoming and this article really lays that out. Thanks for sharing, Joy!

Yes just starting to read now. Great stuff.

And I agree Michael, diversity is the name of the game now!

Thanks for sharing all of these golden nuggets from some of the best local SEO folks on the planet.

Thanks, Joy - i've been trying several of the new tips this morning - I really like yours about Yellowbot! Found two hidden incorrect citations that i was able to update!!

Thanks Joy! Great article, chock full of usable info. I have never submitted to Apple Maps, so that is a great takeaway, and I was unaware of the Chrome extension Nap Hunter. Looking forward to putting these two into my toolbox!

Great article Joy. I will be putting a few of these in my arsenal. Thanks for sharing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom