More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Multi-Location.jpg

Yesterday's Powered by Search webinar was really good. So I was just searching their YouTube channel to see if by chance the recording was uploaded yet. It wasn't. BUT I found a really great video from a webinar few months ago that I had missed.

I know many of you here, can't get enough of Multi-Location SEO info and this video features some of the top minds in digital marketing. (Not just local.)

Listen to world class marketers Bryan Eisenberg, the master of conversion rate optimization, Eric Enge, CEO of Stone Temple Consulting, George Freitag from Portent Interactive and Matthew Hunt from Powered by Search, discuss and debate their best Multi Location Search Engine Optimization tips and secrets.

SEO for Multi Location Businesses

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H8vvlukvZOM?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Great info, right???

Here is the information about yesterday's ranking factors webinar. I'll be posting the video when it's ready.
<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-search/36072-hot-webinar-top-local-search-engine-optimization-ranking-factors-2015-a.html">Hot Webinar: Top Local SEO Ranking Factors in 2015</a>

And exciting head's up! I'm working on the new Local Search Ranking Factors for David Mihm as we speak. So that should be coming here in the next few weeks. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

Multi-Location.jpg

one of the guys said to do an IPAD station to encourage reviews, definitely don't do this

Good catch Chad. I only listened to the beginning so I didn't hear that part.

That's the problem with speakers that don't specialize in local - yes they bring a broader marketing perspective, but they often don't know all the nitty gritty.

Good catch Chad. I only listened to the beginning so I didn't hear that part.

That's the problem with speakers that don't specialize in local - yes they bring a broader marketing perspective, but they often don't know all the nitty gritty.

yes, still valuable for the big data perspective even though they didn't seem to really understand the nitty gritty (actually one of the guys seemed to really have his hands on the details, just not all)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom