More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
This is something I've been thinking about lately which I'm working on revamping for a few sites I play with, so I wanted some additional input from the community. When targeting in on a niche, what are your first steps to understanding their needs? Without understanding the true needs of the customer (potential customer), you can't develop a product strategy to meet those needs. If you can't do that, then you're just regurgitating the same information & services as the competing company down the street.

What good tips do you have to understanding the customers in the market?

Great Q Eric!!! And really good points too.

I just woke up and brain is not totally on yet, but 2 ideas off the top of my head are:

1) Study forums and communities to see what folks in that industry talk about or see what kind of issues and questions consumers and customers have.

2) Find out what the customers are ASKING ABOUT with FAQ Fox.

I've never heard of FAQ Fox before... This is why I bring up questions on forums like this, I always find a new tool or new way to test :) I'll have to give that a shot - Thanks for the tool tip!

I've been meaning to do a post on FAQfox for a long time.

Even gave the story lead to a writer, to do a post for me, but she has not gotten it done. \

Feel free to do a post around it as you experiment with how it works, Eric. :)

Wow, FAQ Fox is a very helpful tool!

FYI you two... Finally did my FAQ Fox post. Quoted your great Q Eric.

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-content/36595-brilliant-local-content-generation-idea-stimulating-tool.html">✔ Brilliant Local Content Generation Idea Stimulating Tool</a>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom