More threads by Krisjanis

Reaction score
Hi,

writing here from Latvia. :)

We have clients that would like to have a 360 virtual tour of their office spaces. For that we'd like at least one photographer to become a Google Trusted Photographer. The problem is that this trusted program is not supported in Baltics?

We've tried to sign up for the program like 5 times over the past 3 months, but there's no answer from Google. Also there are no photographers available nearby that are in the trust program.

Maybe you have some fresh ideas how can we bypass the territory block and have at least one trusted photographer here in Baltics?

Kriss

Kris, if it makes you feel any better, I am in the UK and my photographer also tried many times over a period of about a year. He did get on a 'shortlist' but then heard nothing more.
Last we heard, any photographer could now do a Virtual Tour - although if you click on the Virtual Tour button in the Business dashboard, it says you will be contacted by one of their trusted suppliers...

HI Jo, thanks for the info.

Where exactly can I find this virtual tour button? I can't seem to find it in my Google my Business account interface.

Hi Kris

This is how it is showing for me. I still have the old style G+ page and if I select Business from the left hand sidebar, I come here.

virtual tour.jpg

virtual tour.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom