More threads by Vijay Marathe

Reaction score
There must be many who are facing this problem. How are you dealing with the issue of disappearing suite numbers? I approached Google through this form: http://support.google.com/places/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=1386120&page=ts.cs and Google assured me that the Ste would be added soon but that has not happened so far. So I sent a reply to local-help@google.com and they were kind enough to respond quickly saying, "It looks like the incorrect address was changed back because Maps thinks it is supposed to read that way. I've manually updated it again, and this
time it should stick. Let me know if it is not correct after 2-3 days." What should I make of this reply? Have you tried any ingenious ways to get 'Ste' or '#' numbers added back to the address of G + Local listings that you are dealing with?

Suite #s are a PIA with Google. :(

So did they change and it's correct now? Or still waiting for it to change? Does viewing edit history in MapMaker provide any clues?

The address in Map Maker is absolutely fine. I am happy with the intent shown by Google at solving this issue. So I will wait for this to be corrected and I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I thought I could learn some new approach tried out by yourself and other friends on this forum in getting Ste, suite or # to stick!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom