Local Marketing Summit banner  below header new
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Question Local SEO for a College With Multiple Locations

I just started working with a local college. They have 8 locations within the state, with one of these locations being their main campus.

How would you proceed in helping their local SEO. All campuses have a G+ page.

Would you put their main campus address in the footer and add structured data, then work on individual pages for each of the 7 other campuses? Right now, they have one Location page that highlights all 8 locations.
    Last edited by Linda Buquet; 10-12-2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Added Multiple Locations to title and Moved to the Multiple Location Issues forum - Lots of answers in this section

2. Local Marketing Summit banner in thread
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Local SEO for a College With Multiple Locations

I would recommend that each location has its own designated landing page. This would be the best option for local search. Once each location has its own page, make sure u add the correct URL for each location in GMB & contact info. I would also add some content, images, videos and a map to each location page. Make sure each URL is optimized for each location. Then add the structure data to each location page. Here is a generator if you need one: Local Business Generators | Schema.org Generator For SEO | Rich Snippets & Microdata Generator