More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
the-six-degrees-of-automotive-seo-1-638.jpg

If you read me you know I'm a huge fan of Greg Gifford's dynamic, crazy, wild, action packed, movie-based Local Search presentations. If you want to get smart about Local SEO and be entertained at the same time, this is the man to turn to! :D

Greg Tweeted me and said: "Thought you might enjoy this one... it's all Kevin Bacon movies".
And he's right - it's a blast!

Yes it's geared toward automotive, because that's his market, but as always in his presentations everything is applicable to Local Search in general.

<a href="http://www.dealeron.com/blog/the-six-degrees-of-automotive-seo-video/">Automotive SEO Presentation from Digital Dealer 19 | DealerOn</a>

Head over to watch and be prepared to get sucked in to 187 fun (and educational) Kevin Bacon movie slides. :p

You likee?
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

the-six-degrees-of-automotive-seo-1-638.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom