More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
tcsummit2015.png

The Google TC Summit starts today. An exciting event with hundreds of TCs from all over the world.

We have 9 Google TCs on our Google Local team and that includes 3 that are also TCs here at the forum. Colan, Joy and Priya.

Unfortunately for like the 6th time, I'm having to miss an all expense paid trip to the plex, so kinda stinks that I can't be there live to see/hear new products and announcements. But especially hate that I don't get to have face to face with our local team.

However I just found out via Barry Schwartz that Moritz Tolxdorff from Google is showing some of the behind the scenes action throughout the Summit, so that's cool.

I know some of you that have your eyes set on becoming a TC, and others of you may just be curious what it's about and want to see some of the festivities or watch Googlers speak. So wanted to share this with you.

Here is Moritz with a preview of the event preparations and including part of a planning meeting with a bunch of Googlers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNJgf_ZIgJM?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is Moritz's G+ post announcing the Vlog and showing that 1st video. So anyone that's interested can follow the Google Top Contributor Program's page to watch more as the event unfolds.

<a href="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+topcontributors/posts/JMEAyUhX547">Top Contributor Summit 2015 Vlog - Part 1 We are getting ready for the summit…</a>

Our wonderful, fairly new Community Manager, Marissa Nordahl, is doing Hangouts all day for Wednesday's local specific product meetings since I can't be there. So thankfully I'll get to be a fly on the wall and won't miss too much. And now thanks to Moritz I'll get to see some of the fun general activities too.

Tonight the festivities kick off with a welcome reception. Hey Colan, Joy, Priya and the rest of the TCs, have tons of fun! (Virtual hugs to Keenan!)

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

tcsummit2015.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom