More threads by regl8r

regl8r

Reaction score
As many of you know the test for Home Service Ads in San Francisco Plumbers / Locksmiths has been live for about 3 months now. I've been observing and one thing that I was most curious on is how would this effect reviews for those companies. I figured if you have to "hire" a company customers would be much more likely to review said company and get google local to be more of an active community.

Now I may be missing something but I do not see 1 review in the past 3 months for any of the plumbers or locksmiths in San Francisco.

I would venture to say this test is not going nearly as well as Google had hoped.

Home Service Ads ain't going nowhere. The profit potential is enormous and they know it.

See new thread here too:

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-search/38313-local-search-engine-optimization-home-service-industry-doomed.html">Local Seo For The Home Service Industry Is Doomed!!!!</a>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom