More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
Re: Your best Local Search ranking advice? In just one sentence. GO!

Hey Kyle,

I moved your question to a new thread. Originally it was in the Local ranking advice thread, and I really couldn't tell what you were referring to. It kind of derailed that topic.

If you'd like to elaborate more on your question, we'd be happy to help. A 301 redirect setup will depend on your hosting environment and CMS platform. Please post that question into a more general thread like "Internet Marketing" since it doesn't specifically pertain to Local.

Also not 100% sure about the Yext question, so if you'd like to explain the situation a little more I think that would be helpful. We would also be able to move it to the correct thread (The Yext thread in the forum).

In the future, please try to separate questions dealing with different topics and try to keep current threads on topic

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom