More threads by JoyHawkins

Hey, thanks for sharing, Joy!

Linda, I'd love to add your "posts", but you don't really have a blog anymore. It would be overload to include the whole forum. Is there a way I can just get your big announcements and posts?

Thanks, Joy! This is going to come in very handy with everyone soon rolling out their year-end findings and predictions.

Linda, I'd love to add your "posts", but you don't really have a blog anymore. It would be overload to include the whole forum. Is there a way I can just get your big announcements and posts?

Hi Darren, sure thing. Google Local IMPORTANT RSS Feed.

Only I can post there and I only post important stuff like Google My Business news, updates, guideline changes or bugs.

Aha! That's perfect. Adding it now. Thanks Linda.

Also keep in mind we have a news feed right here at the forum.
It's pinned to the top of the Local Search News forum.

92 Local Search Pros and lots more here:

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-search-news/27894-live-local-search-news-feeds-real-time-stay-up-date.html">▶ Live Local Search News Feeds: Real-time - Stay Up to Date!</a>

Thanks for the local curation work & tool Darren! PS. It was 80? here in Austin today. Went running in shorts & teeshirt. My toes are still cold however from my visit to Edmonton 4 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got the Local Pulse in my email today! Great articles.

The Google My Business Releases V2.0 of the GMB API had a bunch of broken picture links under it though (for me anyways).

Thanks for doing this. It's nice to feel like I have someone else keeping up UTD when I get super busy :)

Yes I'm loving it too. I have thousands of posts in my RSS feed but it's hard to skim and easy to miss stuff. This brought a couple posts to my attention that I had missed.

Thanks Darren and team!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom