More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
The WordPress Security Learning Center - Wordfence
Wordfence.com
December 16, 2015

The makers of the Wordpress security plugin, Wordfence and Wordfence Premium, have announced a new free feature today: The WordPress Security Learning Center - Wordfence.

It includes tutorials from beginner to advanced and developer level. Everything from WordPress Security basics, security threats and attack types to guides for developers to help them avoid writing vulnerabilities and to penetration test their own code.

The Learning Center is a completely free resource. No registration is required and absolutely no payment is needed. We have put this together as a resource for the WordPress community to do our part to help secure WordPress as a platform.

This new resource should prove to be an excellent resource for beginners to seasoned Wordpress users. The articles and videos are

written and designed for anybody wanting to learn more about WordPress Security; also, a great selection of back-to-the basic resources for any Wordpress Network Pro or Admin, computer sciences (Comp Sci) student and professors too.

They also offer information on what to do if your Wordpress site has been hacked.

Check it out here: The WordPress Security Learning Center - Wordfence

Disclaimer: I have no association or affiliation with Wordfence. However, I do use Wordfence on all my sites and on sites I create for others, and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Disclaimer: I have no association or affiliation with Wordfence. However, I do use Wordfence on all my sites and on sites I create for others, and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Wordfence is a must on WP sites.

Thanks for sharing David. Most members here use WP to some degree I'm sure so this will be great info for them.

I don't have to worry my pretty little head, cuz you take care of everything for me!
I'm so lucky to have you!!! :)

Really awesome resource, thanks for sharing! There are definitely a lot of little things I'm not doing that could really help (most of which I didn't know about), so this is definitely worth the read.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom