More threads by James Watt

Reaction score
I have a client in the custom jewelry business, and they have an established facebook page for their business from before they had a brick and mortar location. Now they have an actual location though, and it's time to get them a local business citation on facebook, but I'm not sure if I should try and figure out how to convert their current page into a local business page, or if I should make a new page and leave them separate. Is there a best practice for a case like this? I found conflicting answers, and nothing from recently. To keep from rocking the boat, I'm inclined to get a new location page, and leave the old one alone, but I thought I'd see what others do. A second piece that might matter too, the client also had a minor rebrand, so their current business name isn't exactly the same as their facebook page's name.

Hey, are you comfortable sharing the current Facebook page URL?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom