More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
AnswerPublic.jpg

Google Autocomplete on Steroids - It's like Mindreading your Niche!

Everyone needs content. And we all know Google really likes it when you write content that answers relevant questions, right?

What if your client is in an industry that's new for you and you really don't know what topics prospects and customers would be interested in? OR what if the creative well dries up and you just can't think of another good topic for that next blog post?

I discover and share lots of cool tools. 4 months ago I shared another content generation tool called <a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-content/36595-faqfox-local-content-generation-idea-stimulating-tool.html">FAQFox</a> and consultants here went crazy over it. Well guess what? This one is 10 times better!

Enter Answer The Public a free visual keyword research & content idea generation tool

1st watch the video to understand the impact!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/139214753" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>​

It's like autocomplete/auto suggest on steroids. It goes beyond the root keyword and adds words like who, what, why, which, etc to the query which totally blows out all the possible options.

Then you can VISUALIZE the data in a cool image like this
(Or download a plain list as CSV)

keyword-tool-answerthepublic-2.jpg

Try it now: AnswerThePublic.com

You can:

.:. Save key phase image to take to a client content brainstorming session and look like a rock star!

.:. Or turn a client who's struggling with content or blogging ideas onto this tool & look like a genius!
(Or share with your team!)

.:. View data and save as an image, or view alphabetically, or download as CVS.

Now if your client or team says "I'm out of content ideas - I don't know what to blog about next."

You can blow their mind with AnswerThePublic.com!

You like??? :)

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://www.localsearchforum.com/attachments/local-content/2806d1453820947-most-amazing-local-keyword-content-idea-tool-ever-answerpublic.jpg">

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="Local Search Forum">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="">
<meta name="twitter:title" content="Google Autocomplete on Steroids - It's like Mindreading your Niche!">
<meta name="twitter:description" content="Everyone needs content. And we all know Google really likes it when you write content that answers relevant questions, right?">
<meta name="twitter:image" content="http://www.localsearchforum.com/attachments/local-content/2806d1453820947-most-amazing-local-keyword-content-idea-tool-ever-answerpublic.jpg">

AnswerPublic.jpg

keyword-tool-answerthepublic-2.jpg

Wow. That does look amazing!! Just tried it for a few queries and this is definitely one I'll be using.

Has Christmas arrived a little bit late. It looks amazing Thank you for recommending and posting

Thanks Joy and John, glad you find it useful. I really think it's cool.

Getting tons of great comments on G+ and at the Pro Community.

So glad this was new to everyone else too. After I hit publish, using that grandiose title I thought "Shoot, what if I'm just late to the party and this is old news and a tool everyone already knows about." Glad it's a new and shiny toy for everyone to play with.

If I did content or blogging for clients, I'd be over the moon!

I've been trying this for our clients in more obscure markets like "insurance adjusters" and "liquid solid separation" and this tool is still pulling a good amount of topics I'd never think of. Thanks for sharing!

I have used this tool before. I am never very satisfied with the results. There are mainly questions about movies and unrelated celebrities. And if something is useful, there are often five lines with the same information.

Too much filler, in my opinion, and quite a few results that are just nonsense. Has potential, but I would like it to be more refined before I start using it as a go-to resource.

How many workable ideas are people getting out of their results?

I actually find a lot of use out of this. I've shared this with our content team and they're using it within the idea phase for blog posts. I think it's very useful to get an idea what questions people are asking about any given subject.

Aww it's not available for the Netherlands yet, we're too small hea? But this is a great tool for my other clients though, including Germany!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom