More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
GMBupdates.jpg

Liz our community manager just emailed me and also publicly posted this at the GMB Community.

<a href="https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/News-Updates/You-re-invited-Be-part-of-our-next-Google-My-Business-discussion/m-p/509575#M109">You’re invited: Be part of our next Google My Business discussion panel</a>

We know the important role tools like Google My Business play in helping businesses succeed online which is why we constantly strive to improve the experience for our business owners and consumers. When it comes to understanding the Google My Business experience today, we know where to start: with users like you!

On Thursday, February 18th we’ll be holding a 1-hour Google My Business panel discussion at the Googleplex, and you’re invited! This discussion will give a handful of Google My Business users an opportunity to share their experiences directly with Google My Business Engineers and the Support team.

If you or an administrator of your Google My Business account is local to the bay area, please let us know if you’d be interested in participating by completing the following form:

http://goo.gl/forms/f6SK5quVRs

Once we collect our list of panelists we’ll follow up with more information!

I've been telling Google for a long time, they need to have a focus group that's mixed with low tech Mom and Pops and savvy consultants so they can run new updates by them before roll out.

Sounds like they are starting to move more in the direction of getting user feedback on the product which is AWESOME!

Joy asked if this open to businesses or consultants and the answer was both.

So if you are local, apply and let your voice be heard - help shape the product!

(Sorry I just have to laugh though. ONE HOUR - to discuss GMB? Hahahaha) :p

GMBupdates.jpg

You're right, one hour is not nearly enough.

Then again, I'm not going to be going up to Mountain View from San Diego for just a one-hour meeting like that anyway!:D

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom