More threads by MarkW

MarkW

Reaction score
I am looking to examine pages which have seen the biggest dropoffs (landing pages, products, referral sources etc too). I feel like I have done this hundreds of times but never had to sort this on a large scale for a site that I don't know well, maybe my brain is just half asleep right now. The only solutions that I have are long and tedious roundabouts. I want to sort by the % change row that is highlighted in red.

Any ideas?

howtosortthis.jpg

howtosortthis.jpg

I can't help you, but would love to have something like this. . . I have always wanted this report. It would be so helpful to see what is actually going on with a larger site.

If you haven't already, pull Avinash Kaushik's custom reports for GA. Pretty sure he's got a report for what you're trying to do.

The report (import from custom) is called:
Occam's Razor Awesomeness (you may have to modify it slightly)

Hi Mark - have you used the Sort Type = Absolute Change option on reports. I use this to get a quick understanding.

ScreenHunter_1624 Feb. 17 12.39.jpg

ScreenHunter_1624 Feb. 17 12.39.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom