More threads by michelleg

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I actually tried to resolve/understand my issue with support but got nowhere. Actually my computer died during the call and they are supposedly going to call back.

Anyway, back to my issue. When I log into Google My business I see 2 different accounts. One is my name and under my name are some branded google plus pages I created for a few non local business websites I have.

The other is my actual business BUT it's showing in the dashboard view as unverified which doesn't make sense since I did verify my business and it shows verified if I look at my google plus page. https://plus.google.com/b/103394314766765525431/+LuminateLocalProsser?gmbpt=true&hl=en

I am showing up in the local pack which is good, BUT when I try to look up my business under https://www.gybo.com/wa/prosser it says I'm not there. I would have thought that search would be for maps. I do have my business listed as a SAB so maybe that's why I'm not showing?

So my question is why does the my account for Luminate Local show as unverified? The main reason I'm wanting to show up in gybo.com is because I'd like to team up with the local chamber of commerce and start holding seminars on based on the material they provide.

2016-02-10_1045.jpg

2016-02-10_1045.jpg

I was going to delete this question as support indicated I needed to ignore the fact dashboard is showing unverified as it is verified.

I'm apparently dysfunctional today as I can't figure out how to delete my own posts. :confused:

It may be good to leave it as-is so others that may be experiencing the same issue can see it.

Yea, definitely leave this post up, this can be super confusing, makes it look like the verification did not stick. If someone is searching for help on verifications it they could land on your post.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom