More threads by Laustin1878

Reaction score
I have posted a few blog posts in the last year or so that aren't directly related to the industry from a money making perspective but are related either on a geographical level or industry related level. I was hoping for a few links or to see a ranking boost at the least.

My question is, how do I better utilize the traffic that comes to these pages? How can I make them benefit the site more, from an authority perspective? For example, one of the articles is about popular songs for the year. It ranks well, sees monthly traffic but I have not seen any backlinks to it or monetary benefits. Maybe I'm not looking at the proper data? There are internal links. We aimed to have this piece serve as a guide and maybe keep the business fresh in the mind of visitors for future use.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom