Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Google+ Business Pages No Longer Displayed in Search Results?

Is Google no longer displaying a business google+ page in the search results? All I see is the sidebar content with a snippet of the company business reviews and images.

Name:  snippet.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  98.5 KB

When I am logged into the Google My Business account and click on 'view location', it doesnt even show the entire page any more, it just shows the SERP results page for that location.

If this is the case, is there any reason to post content to the Google+ page? I cant even find the content I just posted via Hootsuite!

Thanks in advance.

2. Local Marketing Summit banner in thread
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Google+ Business Pages No Longer Displayed in Search Results?

Unless you have a lot of followers on your G+ page, who are interacting with your posts, there is no point in posting anymore. As you alluded to, nobody is seeing those posts. G+ has become all about collections and communities and less about businesses.

On top of that, unverified pages appear to be getting the kibosh - Is Google Finally Nuking Unverified Plus Pages? | Understanding Google My Business & Local Search
    Colan Nielsen l GMB Top Contributor
    Vice President, Local Search at Sterling Sky
    Connect on Google + and Twitter

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Google+ Business Pages No Longer Displayed in Search Results?

If you did want to have your social profiles show up in your knowledge graph, you can always specify with Schema which ones you want to show, like this:
    https://developers.google.com/struct...ocial_profiles As long as you're schema's set up right, they should start showing there.

It's been like nine months since Google+ posts have been a part of the local business knowledge panel though. As Colan said, Google+ isn't good for much when it comes to local business anymore, and I think what you were looking for was stripped out last July.