More threads by jaywilner

Reaction score
Is Google no longer displaying a business google+ page in the search results? All I see is the sidebar content with a snippet of the company business reviews and images.

snippet.jpg

When I am logged into the Google My Business account and click on 'view location', it doesnt even show the entire page any more, it just shows the SERP results page for that location.

If this is the case, is there any reason to post content to the Google+ page? I cant even find the content I just posted via Hootsuite!

Thanks in advance.

snippet.jpg

If you did want to have your social profiles show up in your knowledge graph, you can always specify with Schema which ones you want to show, like this:
https://developers.google.com/structured-data/customize/social-profiles#social_profiles As long as you're schema's set up right, they should start showing there.

It's been like nine months since Google+ posts have been a part of the local business knowledge panel though. As Colan said, Google+ isn't good for much when it comes to local business anymore, and I think what you were looking for was stripped out last July.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom