More threads by Afster

Afster

Reaction score
Hi

new on the forum, hello :)

i search for a keyword on google.co.uk and i am 1st and 2nd, keyword and town

I have a google business page but for some reason it doesnt load on the right side panel on google

but yet my competition does who is less ranked than i am

they are the only person that show up

so when searching on your phone they actually show at the top with the big desing that google have

is there any reasoning in this

Hi,

In order to help you, we'll need a bit more information please - can you provide the name of your business and it's address?

Face Cosmetic Training
2 Spring Gardens
Longcar Lane
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S70 6BJ

Is this your business?
https://plus.google.com/104184605192181087045/about

It popped up in the knowledge panel for me on Google.co.uk with my location set to Barnsley, UK... both desktop and mobile. Came up for my on Google.com as well. If that's your business, looks like it's showing fine to me at least.

Edit: just noticed you said 'keyword'. What search are you doing that's showing the business that you don't think should be there?

Hi Afster,

In addition to James' great points I noticed that the address listed on the G+ page is
2 Longcar Ln
Barnsley
South Yorkshire S70 6BJ
United Kingdom

which is slightly different to the address you gave here. That might be causing some trust issues (and so ranking problems) with Google

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom