More threads by minaliws

Reaction score
Hi,

We are financial planning firm. Our broker dealer provide us content /articles and we customize it to fit our audience and then publish on our website. Other advisors also use the same content provided by broker dealer. It ultimately cause duplicate content issue. Our website got banned from Bing and I think duplicate content is the culprit. Now our content writer is re-writing articles which has more than 35% of duplicate content.
Is it a good idea to delete current pages from website till the new articles get ready and then create new pages for it? Please advice

Definitely, I wouldn't delete pages in order not to cause indexing issues, and I guess most SEO experts would advise the same. Simply hire more writers, because there are times when your single staff writer cannot cope with the speed - urgent cases, for example. One cannot redo more text at a time than one can. So additional freelance writers could hugely help you at this moment.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom