Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Google Makes It Easier for Businesses to Get Reviews!

Google has made yet another change, which will make it easier for consumers to give reviews of the businesses they make purchases with.

Today on the #AdviceLocal blog we share what the review process looks like now.

A few of our team members feel this is one more step in Google’s plan to continue to put distance between Google My Business and Google+ platform.

Any thoughts you have on this change? Let’s discuss.
    Join our forum! Agencies, brands and channel partners use our technologies to win local clients. Add our suite to your arsenal and leave the rest to us!
    Advanced reply Reply  

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Google Makes It Easier for Businesses to Get Reviews!

I saw that too, it's definitely good news. I've helped a fair number of business at this point with their review building, and it's definitely a slow process... anything to make it easier for customers the better. Having a clean link that makes it easy to send people to leave a review is still something that's kind of a 'secret' (there's more than one person that's thought I'm a magician when I whipped out those Pleper links) but this is definitely a nice little step forward. Was wondering when that would come... Google+ got decoupled from youtube comments a long time ago, figured it was a matter of time here too.
    Advanced reply Reply  

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Google Makes It Easier for Businesses to Get Reviews!

James, it has been interesting to watch as Google continues to separate their platforms from one another after they had worked diligently to connect them all together.

Quote Originally Posted by James Watt View Post
    Was wondering when that would come... Google+ got decoupled from youtube comments a long time ago, figured it was a matter of time here too.
    Join our forum! Agencies, brands and channel partners use our technologies to win local clients. Add our suite to your arsenal and leave the rest to us!
    Advanced reply Reply