More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I was just informed my Catalyst blog, which I never blog at any more :eek: made the top of the list of
"25 Excellent Blogs on Local Search."

The very top blog in our space, Mike Blumenthal's blog was missing from the list, so I'm not sure how much research went into this list or how well this company knows the local space...

However there are some blogs I have not read before that I want to check out and there are some gems like Mary Bowling's and Mike Balasco's, that I want to be sure you guys know about and have bookmarked.

25 Excellent Blogs on Local Search & SEO

Plus you know me... I like to share and lists are fun to share. :)

Actually it is explained in the article why Mike's blog is not there (in the second paragraph):

"If you recall, we did a similar roundup back in December. But you already have those excellent blogs in your RSS feed by now, so we?ve done something a little different this time around. The following 25 local search blogs (listed in no particular order) include some of the diamond-in-the-rough gems that go beyond the obvious thought leaders to provide you with insider tips and tactics they?ve learned from working with their clients. You?ll also find a couple general SEO blogs that happen to have a robust local SEO category. And of course, a couple familiar names in the mix as well?but these are all agencies and industry pros not included in our previous list."

Note that the "older" list is also in no particular order:

20 Excellent Local SEO Blogs Worth Reading – UpCity

Well that's me multi-tasking and skimming again. Guess I need to start sharing less so I can take time to read more thoroughly.

Thanks for pointing all that out Nyagoslav!

Their only goof was including me on both lists :eek:

No that was no goof Phil. You are just that awesome! :)

I don't know about that, Linda! (But thanks)

Their only goof was including me on both lists :eek:

The deciding factor was must have been your fantastic ability to bring on great guest bloggers....

Sorry...I couldn't even type that without keeling over, laughing, and almost wetting myself.

You are a very talented, and humble dude, Phil :)

The deciding factor was must have been your fantastic ability to bring on great guest bloggers....

Sorry...I couldn't even type that without keeling over, laughing, and almost wetting myself.

Well, as long as it was "almost" :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom