More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
FunnyMaps.jpg

I thought I'd start a "Funny Local Reviews" repository here where we could all share crazy reviews.

This 1st one has been totally cracking me up since I first shared it in 2012.

genitaldentist2.jpg

"If your looking for a genital dentist look no further!!!"

OMG, that totally cracked me up when I saw it. Poor Dentist, bet he wishes he could get more new reviews to bury that one! :p

Orange_Divider_Full.jpg

review.jpg

Source: Ryan Scollon at our Pro Community.

Orange_Divider_Full.jpg

funnysheriffreview.png

Source: Reddit

Orange_Divider_Full.jpg

funnyreview.jpg

Source: Worldwide Interweb

Orange_Divider_Full.jpg

What's your fav funny review from above?

I'll add more funny ones here as I find them. There are some real gems out there in the wild! :D

GOT ANY FUNNY REVIEWS? - SHARE THEM HERE AS YOU FIND THEM!

genitaldentist2.jpg

FunnyMaps.jpg

review.jpg

funnysheriffreview.png

funnyreview.jpg

Orange_Divider_Full.jpg

That's hilarious, but seriously. If I was going to call for some help to get my head out of a jam, I'd like to know I can leave with my fence and my pride mostly intact. I rate that review 5 stars.

Not a local review, but still one of my all time favorites

The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2XKMDXZHQ26YX

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark
howl at the moon.jpg

howl at the moon.jpg

Haha, good one Cody! I've heard people reference that one but had never seen it.
Pretty funny! :p

Oh man, the infamous gummi bears cleanse. Ironically though, I heard their sales exploded after that review went viral. Guess with some things, any news is good news when it comes to sales, haha.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom