More threads by Laustin1878

Reaction score
Anyone using or have a recommendation for a plugin to optimize images in bulk? Have a website full of cell phone taken pictures all with crap file names. There are several galleries that need to be renamed and I was hoping for a recommendation so I do not have to individually rename each image.

wow djbaxter, that's a heck of a resource list you've got there! This is something I've been meaning to redo my workflow on, and since I've been doing more work with photographers lately, might be some good blog posts there too. Glad you and Cody shared! I've just been using photoshop so far, but I've noticed it's about 2% off what Google wants to see in the site update speed test, so I need something apparently that can squeeze them just a little better than what I've got going.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom