Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Question Outsourcing clients from Europe. Fiverr? India?

Hello, we have a local SEO marketing firm in Dublin that now is growing so big that we need to start outsource our work and/or find any automated software to speed up the process.

This problem is here that we have a problem, find this who do work for clients all over Europe. We find it very hard to outsource our work since it is in so many different languages and countries.

So have someone heard of any professional company taking on local SEO clients based in countries outside of USA, UK & Australia?
    Any tip could be worth taking a look into.

I have seen some people doing outsourcing their service on Fiverr and been in touch with some Indian company but I find it hard to trust those doing the work properly. Thanks ahead!

(Also if someone know of any software to use for automating the Local SEO process with support for European companies that would be gold worth for me.)

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Outsourcing clients from Europe. Fiverr? India?

what exactly are you looking to outsource? If you're looking to outsource certain parts, there are plenty of freelancers or other companies that could help. I would recommend staying away from Fiverr and cheap alternatives... There have been enough horror stories from stuff like that (depending on what you're doing). There are good companies like brightlocal and whitespark to help with citations, I think Yext is international now (someone can correct me if i'm wrong), there are writing companies to help with content, etc..etc..

What parts of the operation are you looking to outsource?
    My rarely updated website (I should fix that) - https://www.ericrohrback.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Want to talk? Book time with me here

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Well, we would like to outsource certain parts of our Local SEO strategy or it could also work to outsource the client with and let someone else do it their way and then we can complete it with adding the missing parts from our strategy. The strategy is

Step 1. Rankings / Keywords (5%) - One responsible worker.
    Step 2. Google Setup (10%)
    Step 3. Image / Video SEO (10%)
    Step 4. Host / Domain / Website (20%)
    Step 5. Registration / Citations / Logins (15%)
    Step 6. Competitors / Comparisons (10%)
    Step 7. Backlinks / Link Building (15%)

So you see why we need help. From step 4 - step 7 is whay we would like to outsorce the most.

I have signed up and posted a job at Upwork and It seems to come in many freelancers who are willing to work but so far they have not been competent when it comes to Local SEO specifically.

Yext - The PowerListing service supported 3 of our countries so I requested a quote from them. Thank you for that tip!

Yext - The Pages service I did not found any country information unfortunately. But it is not impossible they have support for 75 countries there, going to request a quote there also to see if they say anything about country support.

Whitespark - Citation Building service at least support Germany but not (Local Citations) from our clients countries. Maybe can try that in the future.

The rest of the services does not seems to have a reasonable price with thought of our own prices to the clients so their services is way to expensive for us.

Whitespark - The Online reputation builder, have anyone tried that one before?Is it worth 27$/month?The other tools from Whitespark was not that interesting since we have a Link Prospector/Assistant, SEO Competitor analysis (including their backlinks), Website Auditor and a Rank Tracker.

BrightLocal - Here I found tool called CitationBurst that supported Germany at least so I will try their service also in order to see if it could be worth buying citation building in build for he hotels we as clients so I am going to try that service for 5$/Citation in Germany. Another good tip, thanks for that!

I also would appreciate any more relevant tip, I will look into it immediately and come back as soon as possible with results!
    Thank you once again for 3 good tips that I can have use of!

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Also worth mentioning is that our clients mainly comes from these countries at the moment:

Germany - Austria - Estonia - Sweden - Norway