More threads by marianorodriguez9

Reaction score
Hi,

https://plus.google.com/+CitywideLawGroupLosAngeles/posts

I'm working with that listing. In early May, I made an address change which required re-verification via postcard. I got the postcard on May 17, entered the code, and something went wrong (not sure what), and the system kicked me out. When I went back into it, I received a notice that I needed to "re-verify" again. After exchanging emails w/G+ support, I decided to simply re-verify.

As of today, still no postcard. The client would like a resolution asap, but I don't know of another way to get this verified except for waiting for the postcard.

Is there any other option? Support won't help me. They just send me that generic email regurgitating their policies.

Thanks.

Hi Mariano,

You've been going back and forth by Email? Have you tried phone support.
That's the best way to resolve issues usually.

But I do think they have a policy that you need to wait 3 weeks to see if you get the card.
Sounds like it's only been a little over a week.

You could still try phone support Tues. Doesn't hurt to talk to someone and try.

Hi Mariano,

It looks like the page has 're-verified' itself? I've just gone to the link and it's got the verification tick and is linked to Maps.

BTW I tried going to your website, and just got the following text: 'pageok' - no actual website! Not sure what is happening there.

BTW I tried going to your website, and just got the following text: 'pageok' - no actual website! Not sure what is happening there.

Thanks Priya and good catch! I had not clicked through to the site.

But yes Mariano, either your client's site is down or the link is wrong. I get blank white page too with small text saying pageok, just like Priya did.

I can confirm the same thing as Linda and Priya. The GMB page is owner verified and the website isn't resolving.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom