More threads by tsobrado

Re: What would you like to see in a WP plugin for Local SEO

I would like to see it too, thanks.

We would consider testing as well.

I hope everybody is doing well.

I wanted to give an update on the plugin. I am testing it and hope to release it by this weekend at the very latest.

We will be doing something with business citations in a future release so we had to make some changes to accommodate this functionality.

There was also a comment to integrate the content making up the Google Maps functionality. This is not currently directly offered so we are pulling in Google Maps and Google Reviews data and making our own Google Maps functionality. As a result, we will have Google Reviews and Google My Business data in the plugin.

I will keep everybody posted and thank you for your continued interest.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Todd

I hope everybody is doing well.

I talked to everybody about the Local SEO plugin we were working on. It is ready for testing and feedback. If you are still interested, please send me your email address so we can send you a zip file with the plugin. My email address is [todd at lokalyze dot com].

Once I hear from you, we will go about sending you the plugin within a few hours.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else,

Todd

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom