More threads by cdawg2610

Reaction score
Ok so I'm rusty Location Extensions and GMB so I'm hoping someone has it more fresh in their brain.

Doing some freelancing, and I've been working within their AdWords to get GMB connected for the Location Extensions. They have a verified business page with a 4.7 rating and over 200 reviews.

We went through all of that set up, it shows as synced but we're still not serving up the reviews in the ads at all.

Am I missing a step? Does anyone have any success stories they want to share? The answer could really be I just need to learn patience or I am missing something simple because it's been that week.

While there is no change in Google online documentation - and Google AdWords has confirmed the feature still exists. But... the open hours display seems to have replaced it. Its not 'gone' but is certainly is not showing up... Love that Google support :p

New:

5330 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL‎ - ‎Open today ? 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom