More threads by DanLeibson

I hope I'm not being dense, but I cannot get the tool to work. I'm using Chrome and I'm logged into my primary Google account. When I open that spreadsheet, I cannot change the values entered in the city or keywords cells. They cannot be edited. What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

I hope I'm not being dense, but I cannot get the tool to work. I'm using Chrome and I'm logged into my primary Google account. When I open that spreadsheet, I cannot change the values entered in the city or keywords cells. They cannot be edited. What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hey Tim,

If you read the blog post, you will have to make a copy of the sheet ;)

I'm not giving anyone edit access to the original.

Last edited:
Hey Dan - this is AWESOME! Really appreciate you sharing this!!

Is there anything we need to be aware of when using it? I have created a copy and run the sheet a few times. Is there any reason I should not be in my main Google account when running the queries, etc?

This is great, Dan! Another essential part of local search made more time efficient.

Thanks Mike!

@ Adam, not quite sure what you mean. Can you clarify?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom