More threads by BWrightTLM

Reaction score
I am stumped at how this happens. I've found a business that has 3 Google Maps listings all in the spots 1-3 of Google Maps for the search "pet sitter dallas."

I've tried reporting it. I've tried Mapmaker. Not sure what other options there are. Doesn't seem like the best SERP to me.

They are using the same phone number and website on all 3.

Any thoughts on how to get this fixed?

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 11.43.24 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 11.43.24 AM.jpg

Hi Ben, from what I can tell, they should only have one listing and it should be set-up as an SAB.

The listings with the hidden address won't show-up in Map Maker, but you can report them as spam in Google Maps.

Alternatively, you can post them over at the GMB Forum and a TC can look into it and possibly escalate to Google.

Colan,

Thanks for that feedback. I've reported them as spam a few times now, but was unaware of the Spam & Policy Forum.

I'm going to check that out. I'll try to circle back around and give an update if it works or not.

Thanks!

6 of the Google TCs are on my team here as well, including me & Colan who posted above.

So just post a link here to your post there, to be sure one of us sees it so we can help.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom