More threads by Jason

Jason

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a big of using SERP Preview Tools when writing Meta tags, especially Title Tags. After the May 2016 Google SERP Update I noticed all the Tools I used were updated. I created a Preview Tool based on the new 600 pixel Google SERP.

I just wanted to share and hope it could be of use for others: Title Tag SERP Preview Tool 2016

I apologize if this is considered self promotional. It's the first SEO Tool I have created and just wanted to share. Please let me know if you guys have any feedback good or bad. Thanks!

Did you mean to say the tools you used didn't update? I am all for new cool tools!

Good catch Joy. Yes, I was trying to state the tools I used didn't update so I created my own. Been a couple of long days getting this off the ground.

Let me know if you have any feedback on the Tool. Thanks!

This is great I've also noticed a lot of title tools haven't updated their preview. Another one added to the tool belt!

Nice work. Very helpful tool!

Hey Jason, if you can get all kudos from this tough crowd, it must be good! ;)

Thanks for sharing with us!

Hi All,

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it. I have never done anything like this before and it was a lot more work than I anticipated. I'm trying to spread the word as organically as possible. If anyone has any tips on marketing an SEO Tool, please send them my way.

Thank you in advance!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom