More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a friend who needs to do PPC for his apartment complex in Peoria, Il. He is thinking about spending $1k per month or so. I'd do it for him, but, I don't do a lot of PPC, and it would be time consuming. Any thoughts on where I can send him?

Hi,

I can definitely help him out. I'm located in Lombard and work for EZlocal. Have him call me 630-869-1419

Carmen

You might also try Michael Borgelt's company, 51Blocks.com. They do quite a bit of PPC, I believe.

Thanks, Miriam! Yes we would love to help you out feel free to PM me.

Do PPC man, and We work a lot with Apt complexes and PPC really help bring leads. Industry Avg leasing per month is 18, and we pull 45+. We also started a site called Leased Up. Anyways I would do this for best results. PPC: 500, Bing: 200 Facebook 300). You Must have targeting setting setup right. Also, check out acquisio, this will help you pay for the lowest CPC. We use all of these tools and marketing platforms and works like a charm. Also use GA /GTM so you can track your marketing efforts and adjust where its needed. A rule of thumb for me is "Always be testing."

Also last thing, Don't just turn on Ads then walk away, you need to be in you account daily to make any real time adjustments.

We do PPC as well :)

If the campaign is spending less than $2,000/month in ad spend our monthly fee is $199/month to manage. No start-up costs .

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom