More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Andrews Lock & Key is a legitimate locksmith (yes they do exist!) in Mesa, AZ that has decided to video record some of the crooks in his town that quote people a small fee on the phone and then try and give them a $200 bill after fixing their locks. This is a great watch for anyone that deals with some of the crap that goes on with Service Area Businesses these days.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HFZFcyM4Qvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike Blumenthal also posted about this here.

Good for Andrews Lock and Key. Drives me nuts when people pull this kind of crap, no matter the industry. Just think of how many people blindly pay the other fee and have no idea that they've been scammed. :mad:

That's insane. It makes my blood boil watching this guy try to justify why he's trying to scam some guy out of almost $300. Do you have no dignity sir? lol

I worry a week before a project is due if I feel like I may not get it done... which I then put in overtime and get it done on time. How can someone go home and feel good about their day of work after knowingly scamming people in need?

grr.....

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom