More threads by danieljc

Reaction score
I found one market today with what looks like new layout and functionality in maps.
EDIT: Now I'm seeing this in all markets minutes later.

Here's a screenshot:
Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 6.09.02 PM.jpg

I think this just rolled out within the last hour because I literally refreshed results in other markets where I wasn't seeing this layout yet and it changed to this.

- Directions and website icons replaced with one image
- Navigating to next page of results acts to ZOOM IN OR OUT MAP

Looking for other changes as I post this. .....

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 6.09.02 PM.jpg

I was seeing this last week but didn't realize it was new.

Looks like I had stumbled into a test. Half hour later and the format was back to normal. So that screenshot represents what is being tested.

So what do you see now? I must be in the test too BC all I see is what you originally posted

It reverted back to normal with the website and directions icons and no zooming when navigating to next page of results.

I think this is an ongoing test - Have screenshots as far back as April this year with both types of display.
Interesting though that it's taken this long for your particular experience. Am wondering if there are specific aspects of the displays or the user behaviour they're testing.

It was flip flopping around like this yesterday for me when I was looking at US plumbers

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom