More threads by HRobinson

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a tool or a way that I could search maps for a list of locations that are in spreadsheet format, CSV or similar

I would provide the tool with the list of 121 address locations, and it would search maps and let me know if any of those are a listing in maps. These are a list of addresses without a site but sometimes have web citations that create the locations in maps. Since they are being put in maps but are not current locations I'd like to know when this happens. I have over 120 one of these, so I wondered how to monitor these without searching for each individually on a regular basis.

Or maybe there is not a tool but another way I can check these locations weekly without entering 120+ addresses individually. Or if not by address is there a way to search a geographic area such as by county (we are in 16 counties in the USA) by Brand name like Chevron, Miami-Dade County? Thanks

I wasn't clear - are you looking for a list of businesses that use that address or you just want to know if the address works in Google Maps?

I wasn't clear - are you looking for a list of businesses that use that address or you just want to know if the address works in Google Maps?
Neither - I want to know when a Google My Business location is created and associated with one of those addresses.

I don't think a tool exists that could do this. I'm not even sure it's possible via the Google My Business API.

If it`s not SAB you can make near by searches by place type with small radius and compere results with something you expect to appear ( business name / phone / website ) or just monitor for new listings in this area. All this with Google Places API

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom