More threads by ridgerunner

Reaction score
I have noticed that the last few days when you try to search a city to find the boundaries Google will show them in the knowledge panel but when you go into the map it will not.

Is this just me?

I can't find it right now, but I believe this is a known bug and G is aware of it and working on it.

Mike asked Google yesterday and we are waiting on an answer.

I think you might have seen a Google Maps thread Scott, where a TC said that, but our contact has not been able to confirm if that's correct or not.

Here is a public thread I can link to: <a href="https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/0XFH5RDJCRE;context-place=forum/maps">LOCAL AREA BOUNDERIES DID NOT SHOWED</a>

Lots of folks there are pretty passionate about how much they need that feature.

One of the Maps TCs told me it is a bug, it's the 3rd time it has happened this year, and last time it took 3 weeks to fix.

In the meantime, the feature still works in Map Maker if needed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom