More threads by dank402

Reaction score
Has anyone used the bulk verification method for verifying a large group of medical practitioners?

Google is quite explicit about their guidelines for bulk verification, but I am still somewhat unclear how it really works without having gone through the process myself.

My question is concerning whether or not I can attempt bulk verification for all of the practitioners in our health system, or if there needs to be one account for each clinic location to manage the practitioners that are specific to that clinic.

The verification form does make a mention of a "parent company" which I would only hope Google could recognize as the overarching health system and not treat the individual clinics as individual businesses.

Thanks for reading.

Are they individually owned clinics with their own brands, or all owned by one overarching brand/company? If they are individual you probably wont get approved for bulk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom