More threads by Durandl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there

I have been contacted by a health consultant based in London who has recently acquired a health retreat in France. Since she can't commute between the two countries she wants to focus most of her time on promoting the health retreat in France. Her current GMB profile is based on her consultancy practice in London which uses her UK NAP but also points to the retreat's website. She is using the site to promote her services in the UK as well as the retreat in France.

I feel she should create a GMB specifically for the retreat and have complete different NAPs for both business entities. (could she keep the website for both businesses if she wants too?

Would having a NAP for the retreat located in France make a difference in local search if they are conducted in the UK? I have done a few geo-located searches for health retreats in specific cities in France and couldn't see any GMB profile come up or snack packs.

Any advice would be very useful.

Many thanks

Hi Luc

One GMB listing per location is the general principle, if all other guidelines are followed. And that's the devil in the detail.

If she has staff able to serve customers at each location, then she's probably OK. From reading your above post, I don't get a clear sense of that.

• "Listings on Google My Business can only be created for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit, or that travel to visit customers where they are."
  • "In order to qualify for a Google My Business listing, a business must make in-person contact with customers during its stated hours."

Read the guidelines carefully ;-)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom