More threads by Alan D

Alan D

Reaction score
My business is located in New York City. i sell custom suits. My company name is Alan David (www.alandavid.com) The keyword 'custom suits nyc' has always been critical. I had a bit of trouble when possum came out but rebounded nicely thanks to some special help from Joy Hawkins. For the last several months (longer if you exclude possum) I had ranked #1 for 'custom suits nyc' in the 3 pack and also in the top 3 positions organically. On Thursday I fell out of the 3 pack and maps is showing me #14. But my other keywords like 'custom suits' are still strong in the 3 pack. What is also interesting is that the company that replaced me ans #1 in the 3 pack (Enzo) had never been listed in the 3 pack for 'custom suits nyc' and was not even listed on maps. But during the possum update Enzo and my company did flip flop in and out, when I was listed he was not and vice versa. I dont know how I can go from #1 to #14 while still maintaining strong listings for similar keywords. I dont know what to do? Please help.

Alan David Custom
16 East 40th Street
Suite 702
New York NY 10016
212-227-4040
https://plus.google.com/+AlanDavidCustom

[FONT=&quot]reply[/FONT] REPLY

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]0 LIKES
[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important][/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" class="lia-form lia-form-vertical lia-form-footer-outside-fieldset lia-message-quick-reply lia-component-quickreply" action="https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage.forummessageviewv2.quickreply.form.form.form" method="post" id="form" name="form" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin-top: 20px;">

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

</form>

Something's up with enzo's traffic lately... (per SEMrush):

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Thanks for the replies. So what would you do if you were me? I am in need of an seo consultant to do a deep dive into what is happening to me and/or my competitors. Any thoughts/recommendations?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom