More threads by Gsmithmike

Reaction score
Okay, I have read alot about Citations, schema markeup, on site optimization, but i would like to see some fresh ideas on "How To Optimize A Local Landing Page" for a better conversion. I have seen some of my pages ranking really high in local Pack but I do not get any calls, or just a few in a week.

How to optimize your local landing page?

- How to write content for a local landing page, what you need to mention?
- How many pictures you should have on the page?
- Where to have your sales pitch? at the end of content?
- Do you need to mention reviews?

** Any body who has an idea, is more then welcome to share. just something more than basic tips. thanks

So the pages are getting lots of traffic but no calls? I wasn't sure if you already ruled out that you might be ranking for keywords without a lot of search volume.

I was not talking about the search volume, i believe my question was about How to optimize a local landing page for better conversion or traffic/calls.
Do you have any suggestions?

Is it okay To use Two different local keywords, synonyms in Title Tag? - Lets say Car Accident Lawyer + Location | Auto Accident Attorney + Location. ?

Luckily Google is smart enough to know synonyms so you don't have to be that heavy-handed with your titles. You do, however, need to make sure that your site, and not just that page, is topically relevant and authoritative enough to support both phrases.

Google is smart, but i see the best title tag this way "Primary Keyword" + "Secondary Keyword" + Brand, if you have space isn't it okay to take chances and increase length.

Google is smart, but i see the best title tag this way "Primary Keyword" + "Secondary Keyword" + Brand, if you have space isn't it okay to take chances and increase length.

I feel you could get better results with one long-tail keyword. As previously stated above, it's not good for click through rates.

Also, how will you know which keyword they like if you have two?

I like to combine multiple keywords together if possible. Give it a try once. Take each keyword create longer tail and test them to see which converts better. Use different adjectives to enhance titles.

You might even have room for call to action, phone number, anything to engage users. Always test.

Cheers,
Christopher

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom