More threads by FriarTuck00

Reaction score
Recently, one of our employees mentioned that he was needing driving directions to a location and when he tried to search for our business on Google Maps, our business didn't show up. When I did some investigating, our "place" doesn't appear on the map anymore. This is a new change, as in within the last month or so.

Here is the link to our business on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/h2dX7i5L4zH2

Google is only showing the city, state and ZIP for our business. I've checked our GMB listing and we're not a SAB, so we should be good there. Our schema markup on our site has us as a Local Business. I'm not sure where else I should be looking.

The way Google has us now, using Google Maps on my phone, I can't get driving directions to our business without already knowing the address.

I'm confused as to how this happened. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom