More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Should we create two different GMB and Google+ page for two different locations? We currently serve from India and now we have started operating from San Diego. We have already created Google My Business page and Google+ page for India.

Would creating a Google My Business page for San Diego help? We have an office in San Diego and we want to rank in the city we've located in (Or closely surrounding).

What would you recommend for GMB and Google+ page when we operate from two different locations?

Do you have a walk-in store or office in San Diego where you see customers in person?
Or go out to serve local customers. Or are you online only, which I would assume since you have international focus?

Hey Linda,

We are running digital marketing service in San Diego and we have a physical location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom