More threads by onebluesummer

Reaction score
Since moz local is having trouble grabbing API?

What do you recommend ?

I know local and niche are best but for big sites like infogroup? or .. the the others?

Thanks Yall!

Just came across this question inadvertantly and noticed it was unanswered. Have you found a solution?

Moz can handle SAB's through a facebook page, as long as the address is posted there. Of course it must remain hidden on GMB, by definition. However, if you hide the address on FB then Moz won't work. That's the option I chose for a previous client.

Recently I just decided to give Bright Local a try, just to test it out. I'm going through the steps right now for an SAB, so I'm not sure if/how they'll handle it if no address is showing.

Just came across this question inadvertantly and noticed it was unanswered. Have you found a solution?

Moz can handle SAB's through a facebook page, as long as the address is posted there. Of course it must remain hidden on GMB, by definition. However, if you hide the address on FB then Moz won't work. That's the option I chose for a previous client.

Recently I just decided to give Bright Local a try, just to test it out. I'm going through the steps right now for an SAB, so I'm not sure if/how they'll handle it if no address is showing.

Thanks for the reply Tony!
I didn't know BrighLocal had a citation service.. if you'd be so kind to keep us updated on how it goes with a hidden Adress.

I ended up starting to build Niche and local citations w/o address and nust name, phone, website.. hope it works!

Dang I just tried and then got this "Enter the Location business name, phone number, zip / postal code or city / town and we'll pull data from Google Places API to populate Location details. "
I wrote them and will update if I get a reply.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom