More threads by cdawg2610

Reaction score
I know not a lot of us play in the enterprise GMB world, but I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone have a recent GMB spreadsheet they uploaded that had the photo updates with URL? I'm doing something wrong, and big shocker, the Google Help isn't that helpful.

I don't actually need a whole spreadsheet, just what the photo line looks like.

Hey, I may be able to help. Can you clarify what exactly you need? Not sure I fully understand.

he means if you have a gmbl account with photos in the listings, export the csv for him so he can see the format of the images in the sheet

he means if you have a gmbl account with photos in the listings, export the csv for him so he can see the format of the images in the sheet

Yuppers, she means that.

I'm trying to add in photo updates from the URL to my GMB csv, and I am doing something wrong, so I was hoping someone had done photo updates that way recently.

Yuppers, she means that.

I'm trying to add in photo updates from the URL to my GMB csv, and I am doing something wrong, so I was hoping someone had done photo updates that way recently.

I sent you a PM with a specific example.

Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom