More threads by binaryvinay

Reaction score
Hi Good Day!

I am a newbie here. I need your help in ranking my client services with the keywords "abortion clinic in Northern VA". Here's the google+ link: https://plus.google.com/+AnnandaleWomenFamilyCenterAlexandria

It's been a month since I'm doing link building and optimizing GMB. In organic they already in 1st page, but not in Local 3 Pack. It's still on the 4th page.

I'm trying some of the tips here in local search forum (e.g adding schema, meta tags, fixing address, adding more images and etc)

Is there anything I missed out or doing not right during my process?

Appreciated Much! Thank you.

I am seeing all too often that if you put your desired ranking term in the name of the company, you will immediately pop into the top 3 - and stay there for now. Everything we read says this against Google T&C but when one of my clients called to complain about a competitor doing this, the Google rep said it was fine! So we did it and went from >50 to #2 - now at #1 about 4-6 weeks later.

I haven't even corrected other citations yet.

I tried this with another client and bam - in the top 3...

It's sad but these were newer domains and had nothing to lose - and after 3 months of local link building, on page optimization and citation building, they were not anywhere to be found on Google.

I would make sure that their location isn't impeding their progress.

Also it looks like there are quite a few inconsistent listings with info for "AWFC Skin Care." Typically, when you rank organically, citations and other location-based optimization areas are the place to look .

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom